About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Monday 23 July 2012

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone I am totally new to this blog site and this is my first ever blog so I don't really know how to work it but i'm sure I will eventually and I will be posting near enough everyday. This blog will be used as a book blog with a little bit of tv mixed in because I watch a lot of tv shows and just to let you know that I do not get ARC of books and that I get them when they come out on their original release date as I have no idea how to go about getting an ARC. I would like to inspire at least one person to read a book based on my review using this blog and as you will soon find out I tend to talk A LOT so I am going to end by saying that I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to leave comments or ask questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment