About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Summer Reads!

The last post and this post contain books that come out from April to July and in this post I am going to put the June and July books and the previous post has my favourite books of April and May. The posts will contain books that I really enjoyed to read and that I would recommend. Some of these books I have not read yet and some are not out yet but they sound amazing and I am going to read them when I can get my hands on them.Hope you enjoy!

                                                               June!

                              







                                                               July!








No comments:

Post a Comment