About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Sunday 29 July 2012

Review: Crescendo [Hush, Hush 02] by Becca Fitzpatrick!

Publication date: 19th October 2010
Paperback edition: 427 pages
Source: Hardback
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: Nora Grey's life is still far from perfect. Surviving an attempt on her life wasn't pleasant, but at least she got a guardian angel out of it. A mysterious, magnetic, gorgeous guardian angel. But, despite his role in her life, Patch has been acting anything but angelic. He's more elusive than ever (if that's possible) and what's worse, he seems to be spending time with Nora's arch-enemy, Marcie Millar.

Nora would have hardly noticed Scott Parnell, an old family friend who has moved back to town, if Patch hadn't been acting so distant. Even with Scott's totally infuriating attitude, Nora finds herself drawn to him - despite her lingering feeling that he's hiding something.

If that weren't enough, Nora is haunted by images of her murdered father, and comes to question whether her Nephilim bloodline has anything to do with his death. Desperate to figure out what happened, she puts herself in increasingly dangerous situations to get the answer. But maybe some things are better left buried, because the truth could destroy everything - and everyone - she trusts.

Favourite Quote: “The only thing a boyfriend was good for was a shattered heart.” 

I honestly couldn't wait to get my hands on this book after the ending to Hush, Hush! This was an amazing sequel to Hush, Hush as I was looking forward to more sexy scenes with Patch and Nora! The story basically continues straight after the events at the end of Hush, Hush and the full book was just amazing! The plot was well thought out and there were plenty of action and suspenceful scenes! It was great to see Nora spend time on her own after what happened at the beginning of this book which I wasn't expecting at all! Patch wasn't really in this book that much but I loved it when he was! Vee again made me laugh! She had some of the funniest lines in this book! New characters were also introduced like Scott Parnell and they were definetly essential to the plot of this book! The ending was a MASSIVE cliffhanger and I couldn't wait to get my hands on the the next book! The cover is also beautiful as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment