About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Friday 27 July 2012

Jennifer L. Armentrout!

I thought that today I would make it Jennifer L. Armentrout day on my blog and I will post my reviews of Half-Blood, Pure and also a post that I made about about Pepe Toth and Sztella Tziotziosz who are the cover models for the Lux Series. Also check out my reviews of Obsidian and Shadows! Here is why I love Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Jennifer L. Armentrout is the author of the Lux Series and the Covenant Series and she is AWESOME!

I LOVE Jennifer L. Armentrout so much! She is one of my favourite authors and seems so down to earth. I also love how well she keeps in touch with her fans on Facebook and Twitter. Jennifer is such a hard worker as she has a book out every month until the end of the year which I think is so impressive. I love when you don't have to wait a year until the next book. Jennifer is also so loyal to her fans as she went on tour with the cover models of the Lux Series even though she was unwell! She also gets back to you after you have reviewed her books and says thank you which is so nice! Her books are amazing and the characters are even better. She puts her characters through so much physically and emotionally which some authors sugarcoat but Jennifer doesn't. She is so beautiful and has an amazing personality to match. She is honestly at the top of my 'to meet' list as she is so lovely. Jennifer also created DAEMON! so I think that everyone should love her for that! She is also giving away a LOT of swag and incentives during the YA Crush Tourney which is run by the YA Sisterhood and the incentives include teasers, signed ARCs and signed swag and even though I didn't win anything I still love you Jen! Her books leave you begging for more and when you turn the last page you actually have to sit for a moment and let it sink in and also I am hoping to get start getting ARCs and Jennifer's name will be at the top of my list. Seriously everyone should read Jennifer L Armentrout's books!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment