About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Monday 23 July 2012

The Day I met Rachel Caine!

On the 19th of May Rachel Caine who is the author of The Morganville Vampires series came to Glasgow on her tour for the release of Black Dawn which is the twelth book in the The Morganville Vampires series. I was lucky enough to go up to Glasgow and meet her in the flesh and let me tell you she is one of the nicest people I have ever met and I didn't realise how loud the american accent was until I met her. I was lucky enough to only have to wait an hour and 20 minutes in a line to meet her. I got the Glass houses book signed as at the time I didn't have the Black Dawn book until recently and hopefully she will come back to Scotland for another signing. I have always been a fan of these books and I am going to keep reading them as they are funny, romantic and full of original ideas. Also big thanks to my mum who waited an hour and 20 minutes in a line with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment