About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Friday 28 December 2012

Review: Just Remember to Breathe [Thompson Sisters] by Charles Sheehan-Miles!

Publication date: 12th November 2012
Paperback edition: 280 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 4 stars
Synopsis: Alex Thompson’s life is following the script. A pre-law student at Columbia University, she’s focused on her grades, her life and her future. The last thing she needs is to reconnect with the boy who broke her heart.

Dylan Paris comes home from Afghanistan severely injured and knows that the one thing he cannot do is drag Alex into the mess he’s made of his life.

When Dylan and Alex are assigned to the same work study program and are forced to work side by side, they have to make new ground rules to keep from killing each other.

Only problem is, they keep breaking the rules.

The first rule is to never, ever talk about how they fell in love.


This book surprised me so much in a good way! I went into it knowing the author is male which did throw me off a little but this book was well worth the read! The plot had so much in it and I found myself really enjoying it! The plot was so emotional! You went through a range of emotions while reading it and it really made you think about a lot of things! It made you think about how much you would risk for love, how much you should cherish someone and to never ever jump to conclusions! I did notice a few spelling mistakes in this book though! The characters were amazing! Alex Thompson and Dylan Paris were the main characters and I loved them! The both of them had been through so much together and also separately! Alex was dealing with the aftermath of a traumatic ordeal and Dylan was dealing with the emotional trauma that he encountered while in Afghanistan and also dealing with the consequences of his breakup with Alex! I loved all the other characters in this book as well! They were there for Alex and Dylan and they helped them so much! I also loved that the this book was told from both Alex and Dylan's point of views! It made the book even more interesting and it really made me connect even more with the characters! I also love the cover for this book!

Just Remember to Breathe

2 comments: