About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Sunday 9 December 2012

Review: Timeless [Transcend Time Saga 03] by Michelle Madow!

Publication date: 20th November 2012
Paperback edition: 230 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: IT'S A RACE AGAINST TIME.

In Remembrance, Lizzie and Drew changed the course of fate so they could be together.

In Vengeance, Chelsea set fate back on its original, deadly path.

Now, strange things keep happening to Lizzie. Things that are omens of darkness to come. A curse has doomed her to die an early death, just as she did in her past life. To make things worse, even if she can figure out who cast the curse, it's irreversible. There's only one option left for her to save herself. It's crazier than anything she's heard yet, and to do it, she'll need Drew and Chelsea's help.

Because to make things right, they must go back to when it all began …

Favourite quote: "The love between us was strong enough to transcend time-it would last always and forever."

I was very lucky to be given an ARC of this book from Michelle and I couldn't wait to read it! I loved this book! It was totally different to what I was expecting it to be! After reading Vengeance I thought I knew what was going to happen in Timeless but I was completely wrong! The plot was so good and it left me wanting to keep reading! I thought that it was interesting and original! It was so good to follow Lizzie, Drew and Chelsea's story again and I thought that in this book that they were so much stronger and they had grown so much since Remembrance! Lizzie Davenport was again such an amazing main character and she was really brave! Drew Carmichael was again HOT! He was also protective and so sweet towards Lizzie! It was amazing to see a different side of Chelsea after Vengeance and I think that she was so much nicer in this book! I have to say that I would have preferred more romance between Lizzie and Drew but I cannot complain as the plot was amazing! The cover is absolutely stunning and completes this series amazingly and also Timeless was an amazing conclusion to the Transcend Time Saga! Big thank you to Michelle for the ARC!

No comments:

Post a Comment