About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Sunday 2 December 2012

Review: A Sweet Evil [The Sweet Trilogy 01] by Wendy Higgins!

Publication date: 1st May 2012
Paperback edition: 453 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 3 stars
Synopsis: Embrace the Forbidden

What if there were teens whose lives literally depended on being bad influences?

This is the reality for sons and daughters of fallen angels.

Tenderhearted Southern girl Anna Whitt was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She's aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but Anna, the ultimate good girl, has always had the advantage of her angel side to balance the darkness within. It isn't until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage and her willpower is put to the test. He's the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.

Forced to face her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?


I hate giving this book 3 stars because I know that a lot of people loved it but I tried so hard to love this book instead of liking it but I honestly couldn't! I loved it at the start but I got very confused at some scenes which made me actually stop reading it! A few weeks later I picked up from where I left off and I continued reading until the very end but I was completely lost! The plot was pretty good and I did love the the first half of the book but I think that because I left it for a while that this is why I didn't really enjoy the last half of the book and also why I might have found it confusing! The characters were very well written! Anna Whitt was the main character and I really liked her! She had flaws but what I loved about her was that she knew that she had them! Kaidan Rowe was the love interest of Anna and damn he was hot! He was so sweet and amazing with Anna as well! I will probably read the next book in this series because I have read this one! The cover is absolutely stunning!

1 comment: