About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Thursday 27 December 2012

Review: Avow [The Archers of Avalon 03] by Chelsea Fine!

Publication date: 11th December 2012
Paperback edition: 407 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: Scarlet remembers. Everything. Her past lives, Tristan, Gabriel, Nate: she remembers it all--including how to get to the Fountain of Youth. But time is running out.

Heather and Gabriel have been kidnapped by Raven, while the curse that has plagued Scarlet and Tristan for centuries has shifted, putting the star-crossed lovers in more danger than ever before. Water from the Fountain of Youth is the only thing that can save Scarlet and her loved ones. But the water comes at a price.

With lives--and hearts--at stake, Scarlet leads her friends on a dangerous journey to the Fountain of Youth. Where eternal life is possible, but death is certain.

Favourite quote: “As far as where you belong…” He put a hand over his heart. “Right here. Always. In life and death and everything in between.” He paused. “Never question it.”

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book and the wait was so worth it! I read this book all in the one sitting because I just couldn't put it down! I was sucked straight back into Scarlet, Tristan and Gabriel's story from page one! I do have to admit that I did have to go back and re-read the last few chapters of Awry to remind myself what happened and where this book picked up from! I freaking loved this book though! It is my favourite of the series! I seriously loved that this book tied up all the loose ends that we have been left with since the first book in this series and Chelsea did an amazing job doing so! I also really enjoyed all the flashback scenes as we got to see what Scarlet, Tristan and Gabriel were like in their past lives! The plot was honestly kick-ass! I honestly couldn't read it fast enough! Scarlet in this book just threw herself into saving Heather and Gabriel! She was honestly amazing and I loved her! Tristan was again SO hot! He was very protective of Scarlet and you could see that he really loved her! Gabriel was so determined to save Heather as well and I also loved his relationship development with Heather! I also loved that this book was written from Scarlet, Tristan, Gabriel and sometimes Heather's point of views! I am really sad to see this series come to an end as I really do love it! The cover also suits the plot of this book perfectly! Big thank you to Chelsea for providing me with a copy of Avow!

Avow (The Archers of Avalon, #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment