About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Saturday 22 December 2012

Review: Dream Boy For Christmas by Shanora Williams!

Publication date: 30th November 2012
Paperback edition: -
Source: Kindle
Rating: 4 stars
Synopsis: After spending her entire childhood dealing with a cruel guardian while also living in an orphanage, Genesis Hales' only fantasy will finally be apart of her reality when the boy of her dreams, Adrian Parker, comes into her life.
Adrian will not only fulfill Genesis' Christmas wishes, but he will also surprise her with one thing that will change her life forever.


If you are looking for a cute, quick read then this is the book for you! I actually really enjoyed this short story but I have to be honest and say that I did have a few problems with it! I think that the plot developed far too quickly and I know that it was a short story but I found myself really enjoying it and then it ended! I would have loved it to have been longer or to have been a full length book rather than a short story! Other than that I really liked the plot! I really liked the characters! Genesis Hales was the main character and I really liked her! Adrian Parker was one of the love interests of Genesis and I liked him but I didn't love him! He was cute with Genesis and you could tell that he really cared for her! I felt though that because the story was so short that I couldn't really connect with the characters! There was a love triangle in this book between Genesis, Adrian and Josh! I was actually Team Josh in this story even though he wasn't in it very much compared to Adrian! I love the cover! Big thank you to Shanora for a copy of Dream Boy for Christmas!

Dream Boy for Christmas (A Short Story)

No comments:

Post a Comment