About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Review: Fallen Too Far [Fallen Too Far 01] by Abbi Glines!

Publication date: 14th December 2012
Paperback edition: -
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: To want what you’re not supposed to have…

She is only nineteen.

She is his new stepfather’s daughter.

She is still naïve and innocent due to spending the last three years taking care of her sick mother.

But for twenty-four year old Rush Finlay, she is the only thing that has ever been off limits. His famous father’s guilt money, his mother’s desperation to win his love, and his charm are the three reasons he has never been told no.

Blaire Wynn left her small farmhouse in Alabama, after her mother passed away, to move in with her father and his new wife in their sprawling beach house along the Florida gulf coast. She isn’t prepared for the lifestyle change and she knows she’ll never fit into this world. Then there is her sexy stepbrother who her father leaves her with for the summer while he runs off to Paris with his wife. Rush is as spoiled as he is gorgeous. He is also getting under her skin. She knows he is anything but good for her and that he’ll never be faithful to anyone. He is jaded and has secrets Blaire knows she may never uncover but even knowing all of that…

Blaire just may have fallen too far.


I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book as I have loved every single Abbi Glines book so far and Fallen Too Far was no exception! This book was absolutely amazing! I read it in one sitting and devoured it! I honestly couldn't put it down even if I wanted too! The plot was so amazing! I wasn't really sure what to expect when I started reading it but after I read the synopsis I knew I was in for a massive rollercoaster that was going to make me smile and maybe even cry and it did both of these things! The big surprise in this book really did surprise me which I loved as I wasn't expecting it! The characters were amazing! Blaire Wynn was the main character of Fallen Too Far and I loved her! She stood up for herself and I felt so sorry for her as she had been through a lot! I also connected with her instantly which is what I love when I am reading a book! Rush Findlay was so hot! He was so possessive of Blaire and just yum! Blaire and Rush as a couple were on fire! They were hot and they were perfect together even if Blaire can't be with Rush right now because of what she found out near the end of this book! I cannot wait to continue Blaire and Rush's story in, Never Too Far! I also love the cover and the title of this book suits it perfectly!

Fallen Too Far (Fallen Too Far, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment