About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Review: Finale [Hush, Hush 04] by Becca Fitzpatrick!

Publication date: 23rd October 2012
Paperback edition: 464 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean they are fated to be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. Now Nora and Patch must gather their strength to face one last, perilous trial. Old enemies return, new enemies are made, and a friend's ultimate betrayal threatens the peace Patch and Nora so desperately want. The battle lines are drawn—but which sides are they on? And in the end, are there some obstacles even love can't conquer?

I was pretty blown away with this book! After finding Silence a bit confusing I honestly wasn't expecting to enjoy Finale anywhere near as much as I did! I absolutely loved the plot! I was expecting not to like it because I had my own ideas of where it was going to go after the ending of Silence but I was thoroughly impressed when I could follow it and it was full of action scenes! It was also really fast paced which didn't make me lose interest! The characters have just gotten better as this series has continued and in Finale we see Nora go from scared to brave which was amazing to see and also how she stepped up to her role as the leader of the Nephilim army! Patch was of course still dreamy and he was still so protective of Nora! The ending was perfect and it was such a nice way to end this amazing series! I am really sad to see this series come to an end as I fell in love with it way back in 2008! All the covers for this series have been absolutely stunning and the cover for Finale is no exception! It is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment