About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Review: Touching Smoke [Touch 01] by Airicka Phoenix!

Publication date: 31st July 2012
Paperback edition: 320 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: Secrets...

Fallon has one. She doesn’t know it, but it will kill her... if she’s caught.

Love...

Isaiah. Her soul mate. Made especially for her. Created especially for her. Designed to be everything she would ever need. But loving him will destroy her.

Betrayal...

Willing to die for her, kill for her, Isaiah must first save her from the monster chasing them — the man that had created them to annihilate the world.

What would you risk for love?

Favourite quote: "What am I?" I whispered,...he pressed his lips to my ear..."Mine. Always."

This book is one of the easiest five stars that I have ever given! It was actually so amazing and It blew my mind after I wasn't really sure what to expect from it! I got so much more than what I was expecting! I loved the plot and the characters and I think that the character developments and also plot development were amazing and very well written! I think that the plot was so original and it was so different to what I was expecting! The plot was so fast and it never once made me lose interest! I was glued to the pages and I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen next! There were also a lot of amazing action scenes which left me wondering what was going to happen next! I absolutely adored the characters! Fallon was such an amazing main character! I loved her and also her personality! Isaiah was so protective of Fallon and he was so brave as well! It was so sweet to watch Fallon and Isaiah's relationship grow and to see them start to fall in love with each other! I fell in love with this book and the characters and I cannot wait until the next book in this series and I absolutely adore the cover! Big thank you to Airicka for a copy of her amazing book, Touching Smoke!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the beautiful review. I'm elated you enjoyed it so much!! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! You deserve the beautiful review! I cannot wait until the next book! <3

      Delete