About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Sunday 14 October 2012

Review: Ceaseless [Existence 03] by Abbi Glines!

Publication date: 18th September 2012
Paperback edition: -
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: Can he make her fall in love with him… again?

When Pagan Moore proved worthy of Death’s devotion, he was given the gift of getting to keep her.

But Dank was never promised that Pagan would keep him.

When a soul is created, so is its mate. In every lifetime those souls find each other. They complete the other’s destiny. It’s time for Pagan’s soul to choose if she truly wants an eternity at Death’s side or if she wants the mate created just for her.

Dank didn’t think he had to worry about her choice. He knew where her heart belonged. Until he realized that every kiss, every touch, every moment of their time together would be washed from her memories. He would have to win her heart all over again and prove to her soul that he was where she belonged.

If only her soul’s mate wasn’t right there standing in his way. - goodreads.com


I was really looking forward to reading Ceaseless after the massive cliffhanger at the end of Predestined and it was so worth the wait! It actually blew my mind! I fell in love with the characters even more and it felt like I was reading the first book in this series again as they had changed that much! I thought that the plot was well thought out and fast-paced which definitely suited the story and it held my attention all the way through! Pagan Moore had changed so much since the beginning of Existence and I have to say that I loved watching her changes happen! She was so brave and so nice! Dank Walker had also changed a lot as well! He was still as protective of Pagan in Ceaseless and of course he was hot but I felt like I got to know him a lot better in this book than the last two! I also loved how it was written from Pagan and Dank's point of views again like in Predestined! The ending was so unexpected but so good! I actually didn't see it coming which was amazing! The cover is definitely my favourite of this series!


No comments:

Post a Comment