About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Friday 5 October 2012

Review: Bewitched [Heven and Hell 2.5] by Cambria Hebert!

Publication date: 5th October 2012
Paperback edition: 42 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: For years, I accepted that Heven was more popular than me. I never liked it but I lived with it. I walked in her shadow, I stood by her when no one else would. When I finally thought her spotlight was mine things began to change. She began to change. Now she hardly ever calls me back, she spends all her time with her hot new boyfriend and everyone at school thinks she’s back on top. She had it all. But apparently she wants more. She wants Cole – my boyfriend. What’s worse is that it looks like she got him. I’ve had enough and she’s going to be sorry. Why?

Because I am bewitched.


*SPOILERS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!*

When I learned that I was getting an ARC of this book I actually jumped about my bedroom I was that excited! This book was SO short but SO good! It really packs a punch for how short it was! I loved that it was from Kimber's point of view after we learned so much about her in Masquerade and Charade! I also loved that I got to feel what Kimber felt at certain points in Charade and it also helped me understand her more! I saw Kimber go from fragile to vengeful and then to desperate in 42 pages which was amazing! My emotions went from sadness to excitement while reading this book! I felt so sorry for Kimber when she thought that Heven and Cole had slept together and then I got seriously excited as I was getting to the end of the story as I didn't want it to end but it was so good at the same time! I was looking for a bit more Heven and Sam through Bewitched but I can't really complain though because they were mentioned a lot throughout this story! The ending makes me want Tirade EVEN more than I did before! The cover is absolutely stunning as well! Big thank you to Cambria for the ARC!

2 comments:

  1. Great review!!! thank you! I can see how fans would look for Sam and Heven, LOL, they are the stars of the series. But they will be back in Tirade!! I really wanted to give Kimber her time to shine and you know how she loves the spotlight! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cambria! I cannot wait to read Tirade! It is going to be amazing! I know what you mean about Kimber loving the spotlight! lol

      Delete