About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Friday 12 October 2012

Review: In My Dreams by Cameo Renae!

Publication date: 30th April 2011
Paperback edition: 242 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: It was happening again. The dreams. The nightmares. It was something seventeen year-old Elizabeth "Lizzy" Hayes thought she'd outgrown; dreams that would come true; detailed premonitions of how people would die. This time she dreams about her boyfriend, Michael Young, and soon discovers that he's been found... dead.
Michael hasn't crossed over because he was murdered, and now his murderer is coming for Lizzy. His spirit won't rest until she is safe, and as a newbie spirit, the easiest way for him to make contact is through Lizzy's dreams. When she dreams, it's as if he hasn't died.
Lizzy must learn to pull on her inner strength to survive horrifying events. Meanwhile, in the spirit world, Michael learns everything he can about his supernatural gifts to help. But will it be enough to save her?

Favourite quote: “I will be with you and there is nothing in heaven, or hell, that can keep me away."

I was told how amazing this book was before I even started reading it and I could not agree more! I loved it! My emotions were all over the place while reading it! The plot of In My Dreams was so sad but so amazing! It left me nearly in tears but then it would leave me begging for more! I was actually on the edge of my seat with the action scenes as they were so good! I loved the characters as well as the plot! The main character, Lizzy Hayes was amazing! She was so strong and brave throughout the entire book! Michael Young was amazing as well! I loved him and I felt so sorry for what had happened to him! Lizzy and Michael as a couple were amazing! They were even stronger together and their love for each other made me smile so much! The ending was so good and I would honestly love this book to be made into a series as there was plenty of romance and cannot fault the plot at all! I cannot wait to read Cameo's next book after seeing how amazing her writing is in In My Dreams! The cover is absolutely beautiful as well!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Thank you SO much for the amazing review! It made my day!!! <3 I'm thrilled that you liked In My Dreams, and can't wait to share Hidden Wings!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You deserve my amazing review! In My Dreams was amazing! I cannot wait to read Hidden Wings! <3

      Delete