About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Review: The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen!

Publication date: 13th October 2012
Paperback edition: 310 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: Ella and Micha have been best friends since they were kids. But one tragic night shatters their friendship and their lives forever.

Ella used to be a rule-breaker with fiery attitude who wore her heart on her sleeve. But she left everything behind when she went to college and transformed into someone that follows the rules, keeps everything together, and hides all her problems. But now it's summer break and she has nowhere else to go but home.

Ella fears everything she worked so hard to bury might resurface, especially with Micha living right next door. If Micha tries to tempt the old her back, she knows that it will be hard to resist.

Micha is sexy, smart, confident, and can get under Ella’s skin like no one else can. He knows everything about her, including her darkest secrets. And he’s determined to bring his best friend, and the girl he loves back, no matter what it takes.
 

Favourite quote: "I love you, Ella May. And nothing will ever change that. You can push me away--run away--and I will still love you."
Please be aware that this book may not be suitable for younger readers!

I was SO lucky to receive an ARC of this book from Jessica and I actually screamed when I got it in my emails! I was really looking forward to it since Jessica announced it as it was her first contemporary and I love contemporaries! This book was AMAZING and I could not put it down! Ella Daniels was the main character and I loved her! I felt so sorry for her and what she went through during the course of this book! Micha Scott was HOT! Need I say more! The relationship between Ella and Micha was amazing! You could actually see the sparks fly when they were together and I loved it! The plot of this book was so sad! I nearly cried and my heart went out to both Ella and Micha! The ending was so amazing and so sad but the very end nearly had me in tears and it instantly made me want to read more about Ella and Micha! I could not have asked for a better book! I cannot wait until the next book in this series for more Ella and Micha! The Secret of Ella and Micha is also now officially my favourite Jessica Sorensen book! Thank you Jessica for the ARC!

No comments:

Post a Comment