About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Saturday 8 June 2013

Review: The Forever of Ella and Micha [The Secret 02] by Jessica Sorensen!

Publication date: 28th May 2013
Paperback edition: 336 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: Ella and Micha have survived tragedy and heartbreak. When they're together, anything seems possible. But now they are thousands of miles apart, and managing their long distance relationship will put their love to the test.

Ella is back at school, trying hard not worry so much about her future. But with her father in and out of rehab, she's having a hard time making it through the days. All she wants is Micha by her side, but she refuses to let her problems get in the way of his dreams.

Micha spends his days touring the country with his band, but deep down he knows something is missing. Being away from Ella is harder than he thought it would be. He wants her closer to him-needs her with him. But he won't ask her to leave college, just to be with him.

The few moments they do spend together are intense and passionate, but it only makes it more difficult when they have to part. They know they want to be together, but is wanting something enough to get them to their forever?

Favourite quote: "You need to give me some credit. You left me, ripped out my heart, and then came back acting like a robot, and you know what? We made it through. You and I, good or bad, belong together. We make each other whole."

I had been dying for this book! After falling in love with Ella and Micha in the first book I couldn't wait to read this one! This one sort of blew me away! I knew I was going to love it but I didn't realise just how much I would! Relationships are pushed to breaking point and everything is hanging on by a thread! My heart was in my mouth while reading it! The plot of this book was heart-breaking, but it was also beautiful! It had some low points for the main characters, but it also showed the main characters at their best! There was quite a lot going on in the plot as well! I didn't really have any ideas for where the plot was going to go! I had some ideas from the ending of the first book, but I wasn't really sure on them! The plot went at the perfect pace and held me interest the whole way through! I actually couldn't get through the book fast enough! The characters were again amazing! Ella in this book had such a tough time! I couldn't help but feel sorry for her! She was dealing with so much and then other things were starting to pile on top of the problems she already was dealing with and she needed to take a deep breath and let go! I loved her! Through her problems she stayed strong and she was willing to do anything to protect Micha! Micha in this book had a tough time as well! He was so determined to not let Ella break and I admired him so much for that! His love for her is so genuine that it made me so envious! Micha was one determined character and his determination was on Ella and his relationship working out! I loved that this book was written from both Ella and Micha's point of views like the first book was as it made it so much more interesting and I loved getting to experience the story through both of their eyes! The rest of the characters all added so much to this story as well! I loved them! Especially Lila and Ethan! I am really looking forward to reading Lila and Ethan's story next as during this book I was imagining what their book was going to be like so I'm excited to see where the author takes their story! I'm sad that it's the end of Ella and Micha's story, but I know that they will show up in the next book! I like the cover for this book, but I LOVED the original cover for the book before it for picked up by a publisher! I also love the UK cover! The US cover definitely suits the book though!

The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment