About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Saturday 22 June 2013

Synopsis Reveal: In Control [The City 02] by Crystal Serowka!

 
I wasn’t a typical teenager.
I’d been through more rough patches than a weed eater.
I didn’t grow up behind a white picket fence.
I didn’t go to Sunday school.
My body was no temple, though it was worshiped by many.
Girls kept their boyfriends away from me for good reason.
I was desired.
Wanted.
Admired.
While my friends were following the rules, I was breaking them.
I’m careless.
Reckless.
Uncontrollable.
I don’t apologize for who I am.
I embrace it.
But all things must come to an end.
He was my new beginning.
 
Add it to your TBR list on Goodreads!

Buy In the Air, book one in The City series from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/In-Air-The-City-ebook/dp/B00C7FD7H4/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_t_1_6AA6


Author links:

No comments:

Post a Comment