About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Thursday 28 March 2013

Review: Never Too Far [Too Far 02] by Abbi Glines!

Publication date: 25th February 2013
Paperback edition: -
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: He had held a secret that destroyed her world.

Everything she had known was no longer true.

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.
Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again.
What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately?

You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.


I was very excited when Abbi announced that Rush and Blaire were getting another book as Fallen Too Far turned into one of my favourite books so to have a sequel was amazing news! After reading it though I do have to say that I prefer Fallen Too Far but this book was amazing! I wasn't really sure what to expect for the plot of this book until a friend of mines suggested what could happen in it and I didn't want that to happen so I was a bit disappointed that my friend was right and what my friend said did happen in the plot! I didn't really want the plot to go in the direction that it did but I got used to the idea pretty early on so I started to adjust! The plot could have been guessed quite easily but Abbi executed it brilliantly and there were still super hot sex scenes as well so I can't complain! The characters were again amazing! I connected with them just as much as I did in Fallen Too Far! Blaire in this book went through a lot of changes! She had to though so she didn't really have a choice! Her changes were all good and she adjusted well! I also really enjoyed that she took a stronger stance with Rush and she didn't rush straight back into a relationship with him! Rush in this book was desperate! I have never seen a man grovel as much as he did to get Blaire to take him back! I have to say though that I loved that it took Blaire a while to actually come to her senses and to actually acknowledge Rush after what he did to her! I didn't enjoy Rush as much in this book as what I did in the first one as he seemed to be quite self-centred and at times he put Blaire second which annoyed me! The rest of the characters were amazing and really brought more to the story! I am really looking forward to the next book in this series as Never Too Far left it at an amazing ending which will leaving you begging for book three! I honestly love the cover and I don't think that they could have done anything else to suit this book more! I also love that it suits the first book in the series!

 Never Too Far (Too Far, #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment