About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Review: The Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine

I thought to save me time so that I can do other book reviews that I would do all of The Morganville Vampires Series at once in the same post as there are 12 books out right now.

The Morganville Vampires books in order are Glass Houses, The Dead Girls' Dance, Midnight Alley, Feast of Fools, Lord of Misrule, Carpe Corpus, Fade Out, Kiss of Death, Ghost Town, Bite Club, Last Breath and Black Dawn.

The release dates start from the 3rd of October 2006 to the 1st of May 2012

The Morganville Vampire books follow the life of Claire Danvers and her friends as they defend their town against evil vampires, draugs and the occasional human! Claire is the main protagonist until the eleventh book where the points of views change between Claire, Shane, Michael, Eve and Amelie! Shane is Claire's boyfriend and they are such an amazing couple as are Michael and Eve! Eve is Claire's best friend and she is such an honest and funny person! Myrnin is the strangest character I have ever read and I adored him! I also have a sneaky suspicion that he has a thing for Claire! I love these books as they are so original and have such a nice twist on vampires! In every book you see all of the characters grow stronger and even more determined to protect their town! I was lucky to actually meet Rachel Caine and I posted about my experience meeting her on my blog! These books are well worth the read and they keep you wanting more! I recommend them to anyone who likes a book that you can read and really connect with the characters and actually enjoy seeing their changes as the books progress! I actually do not have a favourite book of this Series as they are all so different but yet they connect together so well and they are all tell a different story! I think that the characters work really well together and I love all of these books! Seriously people read these books!!

1 comment: