About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hi! My name is Kendall, I'm 28, a Media Graduate and I'm from Scotland. I'm a Reader, Reviewer, and Blogger.

Monday 6 August 2012

Review: Under the Never Sky [Under the Never Sky 01] by Veronica Rossi!

Publicationdate: 3rd January 2012
Paperbackedition: 376 pages
Source: Kindle
Rating: 5 stars
Synopsis: Since she'd been on the outside, she'd survived an Aether storm, she'd had a knife held to her throat, and she'd seen men murdered. This was worse.

Exiled from her home, the enclosed city of Reverie, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland - known as The Death Shop - are slim. If the cannibals don't get her, the violent, electrified energy storms will. She's been taught that the very air she breathes can kill her. Then Aria meets an Outsider named Perry. He's wild - a savage - and her only hope of staying alive.

A hunter for his tribe in a merciless landscape, Perry views Aria as sheltered and fragile - everything he would expect from a Dweller. But he needs Aria's help too; she alone holds the key to his redemption. Opposites in nearly every way, Aria and Perry must accept each other to survive. Their unlikely alliance forges a bond that will determine the fate of all who live under the never sky. - goodreads.com
Favourite Quote: “The more I try to catch up, the farther I fall behind.” 

I loved this book from start to finish! It is one of the most unique book that I have ever read and it has easily become one of my favourites! The plot was just amazing! I honestly thought that I wasn't really going to be able to follow it but I did and I absolutely loved it! The pace was also perfect but it did start a bit slow! The main characters were Aria and Perry and they were two completely different people and they have been brought up in such different environments so it was so nice to see them work together and fall in love! As a couple they are one of my favourites! The story switched from Aria and Perry's point of views and I normally don't like books that do this but this story actually needed to switch the points of views to make it even better than what it was! The ending was so beautiful and I can't wait until I get my hands on the next book in this series! The cover is also stunning and it really suits the book!



                                           I also love the book trailer!


No comments:

Post a Comment